We realise that for many of you there are some concerns when it comes to heading back out to eat or drink, but rest assured, our main objective is to ensure that you can ‘Relax & Socialise with Confidence’ and with this in mind we invite you to read all about the preparations and procedures that we have implemented.
If the information below, does not answer your questions or concerns, then please do speak to us directly by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copper House has always prided itself on exemplary standards of service, cleanliness and health & safety.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have enhanced our exacting standards to a new level across all aspects of our operations.
The changes we have implemented are based on the guidance we have received from HM Government, Public Health England and the National Health Service, supported by industry specific advice from UK Hospitality.
We can confirm that we have complied with the government’s ‘COVID-19 Secure’ guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in the workplace. Due to the constantly changing nature of this guidance and advice, our internal operating practices and protocols will be continuously reviewed and updated. The information detailed below may therefore change without notice.
As we are managing a Public Health issue, we expect the full support and co-operation of all of our stakeholders – our guests, our team and our business partners. Only through our collective efforts can we successfully combat the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe and healthy.
General Practices & Protocols, Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection Policies
- All team members will be required to wash their hands (or use hand sanitiser) every 30 minutes
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell
- All team members will be required to follow official guidance on self-isolating
- All team members will be required to wear PPE as appropriate
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing, wherever possible
- Our team have and will receive ongoing training
Our Valued Guests:
- You will be asked to comply with the track & trace scheme using the new NHS Covid 19 ap and scanning in on our site QR code
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands immediately on arrival to Copper House
- You will need to wear a face covering when entering Copper House or moving away from your seat, for example to go to the bathroom. You can remove your face covering when seated at your table
- Please respect the social distancing measures in place, particularly in the toilet corridor where we ask you to return to your seat to wait if the bathroom is already occupied
- Please note we will not be accepting cash payments as we aim to reduce the risk of cross contamination
- If you are seated outside, we will ask you to set-up a card tab using our secure Card Safe
- Please use the handwash in our bathrooms or sanitiser stations throughout the site to refresh your hands during your visit
- If in the unfortunate case, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us, and allow us to reschedule your booking
- Please treat our team and your fellow guests with kindness and respect; this is a difficult time for all of us
General Practices & Protocols, Food & Beverage
- We have reduced the number of tables inside and expanded our outdoor space
- We will offer table-service only
- Where tables are close together, Perspex screens have been installed to act as a barrier between guests
- We can provide a take-away collection offering as well as in-dining options
- At busy periods we will be implementing 2-hour seated sessions with table deep clean between bookings to allow us to accommodate as many customers as possible with reduced tables
- We have removed linen napkins and cutlery from the tables to reduce contamination risk and will provide quality disposable napkins and fresh cutlery upon order
- We have established strict table sanitation procedures between guest seating periods
- Salt and pepper shakers have been removed and available on request. They will be sanitised after each use
- A mobile/tablet digital food and drinks menu will be available for you to download to review on your own phone
- When provided with a paper food menu, they are stored for 48 hours between each customer use
- The highest food safety standards will continue to be maintained
- Enhanced cleaning programme in public areas with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas such as door handles
The General Manager on duty is responsible for all aspects of our ‘COVID-19 Secure’ operating plan. You can contact the Duty Manager at any time prior to, and during your visit, should you have concerns related to this or any other matter